For any Property Registration Transaction, the following documents are
- Passport (In original and copy)
- Title Deed (Original)
- NOC from the Developer in Original (if it is a Freehold Property)
- Sales & Purchase Agreement in Original
- Cheque/s in the seller’s name
Property Registration Procedure in Dubai
- The buyer and seller must visit the DLD (Dubai Land Department - Project
Registration Centre) together to start the process.
- The buyer presents his passport and full contact details
- The buyer and seller proceed to the registration desk where the seller
will receive payment from the buyer for the sale amount.
- This will happen in the presence of a DLD official.
- The details of the sale are entered in an e-form.
- Both Parties need to sign this e-form.
- The sale of property is registered with the Dubai Land Department.
- The seller and buyer pay the service fee to the cashier.
- The new title deed is issued in the buyer’s name, along with a location
map location of the property.
- This completes the process.
- However, if the DLD has any doubt with respect to the current value of
the Property being registered, the buyer and seller are referred to the
appraisal division of the DLD; until the DLD staff complete re-evaluating the
value of the property.